Acai berries get their vibrant colour from anthocyanins, which are a powerful antioxidant also found in red wine. They contain many health benefits, including anti-aging properties and memory enhancement.
Traditionally, these herbs have been associated with the following:
- Raspberry leaf – women’s health, PMS, fertility, and preparation of a pregnant mother for birth
- Hibiscus – hair and skin health, metabolism, anxiety, hormone balance, symptoms of menstruation such as mood swings
- Acai berry – healing, energy stimulating and immune boosting
- Hawthorn berries – tummy discomfort and cramps
- Goji berries – skin health and protects the eyes
- Rose petals – skin purification
- Mandarin peal – hair and skin health packed with vitamin c and smells great
You can bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing a heaped teaspoon in a freshly boiled cup (250ml) of water for at least 5 minutes. You can enjoy it warm or over ice.
Drink 3-4 cups each day.